Bo Sanchez Life, Works and Wisdom: What’s The Most Effective Way To Increase Your Inc...

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 1 comments
Bo Sanchez Life, Works and Wisdom: What’s The Most Effective Way To Increase Your Inc...:

Today, I’m starting a new 3-part series on causing your finances to Overflow.
My goal?
I want to see you with zero debt.
· I want to see you promoted in your jobs.
· I want to see you earn more than enough money to do the good works that God wants you to do.
· I want to see you prosper in your finances so that you can prosper the people God sends into your life.
I’m not just saying these words. I’m prophesying. In my mind, it’s a done deal. This will happen. I’m declaring to you words of blessing. If you agree with these words and receive it, then it is a done deal. This will indeed happen.
I have an announcement to make: God isn’t against the idea of wealth. In fact, He was the one who gave you the ability to produce wealth. The Bible says,But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth… (Deuteronomy 8:18)
So here’s my message today: Use that ability.
(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Truly RIch Club

Truly RIch Club
Bo Sancez Member