Bo Sanchez Quotes

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 0 comments



This are collections of Words of Wisdom by Brother Bo Sanchez from different talks and books.
If you can add to my collections please don't hesitate to comment on this page.


1. What does it mean to be Truly Rich.
- to have the wealth to be able to love.
- just wealth .. wealth without love, it will never make you happy.

2. Don't fight your problem. Just make it Irrelevant.

3. Have a Bias for action. (Because not making a choice is also a choice!)

4. The size of your problems depends on the size of the person looking at the problem. Grow bigger until your problem becomes smaller.

5. Facts of life. We made our decision based on emotions not on logic.

6. Success is 90% preparation and 10% action.

7. Selling is bottom line relationship building. You don't need to be a great speaker, you just need to be sincere.

8. Two problems with money. We die too soon and We live too long.

9. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WEALTHY MINDSET FROM THE POOR MINDSET
Rich people believe “I create my life.”
Poor people believe “Life happens."

10. Formal eduction will make you a living; Self Education will make you a fortune.

11. If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone Else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much...

12. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.

13. There is a difference between being poor and being broke. Broke is temporary and poor is eternal.

14. Money is one form of power but what is more powerful is financial education. Money comes and go.

15. Learn to be Happy more often.
Don't wait to be happy.
Don't wait for something to happen for you to be happy.
I will be happy when I finish studies...
I will be happy when I get married...
I will be happy when we got baby...
I will be happy when they grow up...
I will be happy when they graduate...
I'll be happy when i be come a millionaire...
I'll be happy when this happens...

Don't do that!
We need to be happy now.
God has given you the choice to be happy.

16. You can choose to be happy wherever you are, by choosing the blessings. The blessing that is already there. By doing this you attract more blessings to your life.

17. Exercise your mind by asking the right question.

"I can't afford it." - Sign of mental Laziness.
- Your brain will automatically stop thinking.

A statement "How can I afford it?"
- It will let your mind work and think of ways to get it.
- Your brain will force you to think of ways.

Physical exercise - Will increase your chances for health.
Mental Exercise - will increase you chances for wealth.
Laziness decrease both health and wealth.

The reason I'm not rich is because I have kids.
The reason I must be rich is because I have you kids.

---

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Truly RIch Club

Truly RIch Club
Bo Sancez Member